Q was, unsurprisingly, a bit tricky, but here I present a list of the ten questions I would ask any of my ancestors if I could meet them.
1. What is your house like?
2. Which member(s) of your family are you closest to?
3. How did you meet your spouse?
4. What was your wedding like?
5. Are you religious?
6. What is your job like?
7. What do you do for pleasure?
8. Who are your friends?
9. What makes you laugh?
10. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you? And the worst?
These of course are the kinds of questions that family history can never satisfactorily answer. They are the things that would give a much clearer picture of the individual. I’d love to hear your suggestions...